Women are not new to bags. They also know a little about the fabric of bags, but they don't pay so much attention to the maintenance of bags. They feel that it's OK to wash them at will. In fact, the maintenance methods of bags with different fabrics are also very different. The cleaning methods of bags with different materials are also different. Let's have a look at bags with you today What are the maintenance methods?
The fabric of the fabric bag is generally canvas, jeans and cotton lined with nylon and cotton. Generally speaking, the fabric bag can be dry cleaned or washed. The fabric bag with more stripes and brighter colors must be dry cleaned, otherwise it will fade. The soiled fabric bag can be cleaned with water and a small amount of detergent, and then brushed back and forth along the lines with a small fluffy brush. The general fabric bag can be cleaned with a small brush. Some can be ironed properly with an iron to keep its shape beautiful.
Maintenance points of canvas and cotton bag
Soak in salt water for 15 minutes, wash with soap and soft brush, hand wash at low temperature, air dry the reverse side, iron at medium temperature. Note that leather products cannot be soaked to avoid sun exposure. Remove the movable accessories before cleaning.
Bag of leather material
This kind of bag is mainly made of cowhide, sheepskin, pigskin, PVC material, suede, etc. maintenance instructions are attached to leather bags of higher grade. In fact, the following points should be noted:
1. The general leather bag needs to be regularly oiled and cleaned irregularly. The method is to apply the oil on the clean cotton cloth, and then wipe the surface evenly to avoid applying the oil directly on the leather to avoid damaging the leather. Pay special attention to avoid the damage of chemical substances, and the hard leather bag to avoid the impact and scratch of strong substances.
2. The leather has strong absorptivity, so we should pay attention to antifouling, especially for high-grade sanded leather.
3. Once a week, dry it with a dry towel and then wring it out. Repeat several times for light swabbing.
4. If there is any stain on the leather, wipe it with a clean and warm detergent, then let it dry naturally. You can try it in an inconspicuous corner before use.
5. If it is stained with grease, it can be used for cloth cleaning. The rest can be dissipated naturally or cleaned with detergent. It can not be washed with water.
6. Leather hardware maintenance, should be wiped with a dry cloth after use. If it is slightly oxidized, try to rub the hardware lightly with flour or toothpaste.
7. Generally, the paint leather can be wiped with soft cloth. Its glossiness is enough and it is not easy to absorb dust.
8. For glossy leather maintenance, please use a little special oil for leather maintenance to dip on the soft cloth, and then rub on the leather with a little force;
9. For the maintenance of matte leather, you only need to wipe it with cloth at ordinary times. If the dirt is serious, you can try to wipe it with rubber similar to rubber.
10. The natural oil of leather itself will gradually reduce with time or too many times of use, so even very advanced leather products need regular maintenance.
11. If there are spots and black spots on leather products, you can try to wipe them with the same color of leather with alcohol. When the suede products are polluted, they can be wiped off directly with the eraser. When they are maintained, they can be brushed flat with the soft brush along the direction of the wool.
First, clean it according to the conventional cleaning method, and then use the warm solution to clean the plush part again; when drying, pay attention to the plush part upward; in case of rainy weather, it is better to use the dryer. When cleaning the plush part again, it is OK to use soap warm water solution and detergent warm water solution. However, it is found that collar cleaner has better effect than other detergents in maintaining the freshness of the product color and avoiding fading, so it is recommended to use more collar cleaner.
Only when the bag is well maintained can the life of the bag be longer.